This website aspires to follow the accessibility guidelines issued by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
It aims to meet Level AA of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
You may find that the text size on the page is too small or too big for you to read comfortably.
If you would like to change the size of the text to make it easier to read, please follow the step by step instructions below depending on your browser type.
- Internet Explorer: Select the “View” menu, then “Text size”
- Firefox: Select the “View” menu, then “Zoom” or “Zoom text only”
- Internet Explorer and Firefox: In both browsers, if you are using a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can increase and decrease the text size by holding down the ‘Ctrl’ key and rotating the wheel. You can also hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key and press ‘+’ to increase or ‘-‘ to decrease the text size.
- Safari: Select the “View” menu, then “Make text bigger” or “Make text smaller”
- Opera: Select the “View” menu, then “Zoom”
For more information on changing the settings on your computer or browser to make the web more accessible to you, visit the BBC – My Web My Way website.