Why do we collect information - Privacy Statement
3. Why do we collect information about you?
We collect and hold information about you so that we, or another public body providing services which are connected with ours, can:
- confirm your identity to provide services
- contact you by post, email, SMS text messages or telephone
- understand your needs to provide the services you ask for
- understand what we can do for you and tell you about other services and benefits you may need or want
- ask for your opinion about our services
- update your customer record
- help us to build up a picture of how we are performing and identifies what customers need
- make sure we meet our statutory obligations including those related to diversity and equalities.